Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need friend advice i was invted to the same place by two different people who hate eachother i double booked?

my friend bella and i were talking about going to a concert for a while, but she never got back to me so i asked my other friend jessieif she could get tickets becuase she has connections. my friend bella got back to me todya, the concert is tomorrow she said she got from row seats. but i told jessie i would go with her but jessie didnt get tickets so we were going to try to buy them there. jessie and bella dont get along, who do i go with. also my parents are good friends with jessie parentsI need friend advice i was invted to the same place by two different people who hate eachother i double booked?
Well you should go with the person who got the tickets, which means you should go with Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment