Monday, August 23, 2010

Dealing with difficult people, depression and anxiety. (Read Details) Any advice?

I started a new job recently. But, I find the women to be very two-faced. I overhear them saying horrible stuff about me like how they don't like me, or how I'm stupid, ugly and conceited. They also make jokes and laugh at me occasionally.Then, these same people smile in my face. I ignore it and I keep being friendly as I can't control how they feel. But, it does hurt me as I am a sensitive person. Also, I find people like these wherever I go and I feel it is ruining my life. I have horrible anxiety and I don't like to be in social environments.Dealing with difficult people, depression and anxiety. (Read Details) Any advice?
Adults can be as cruel if not more so than teenagers sometimes unfortunately. You can't control their behavior but you can control how you react to it and how it makes you feel.


If anyone tells you to report them to your boss, I personally would not suggest you do so because unless they are sexually harassing you, there is not much that can be done and they will find out you went to the boss and cause more trouble.


They are gossiping because they have no interesting life. Those type of people will do all they can to make others miserable in order to satisfy their need for attention so they aren't the ones being made fun of.


You need to do your job, hold your head high, and realize that this world is not always going to treat you fair at all.


If you truly have extreme anxiety in general, I would suggest you seek professional help as there are treatments available and I suffer from anxiety myself and know for a fact you can be helped.


Never let them see you hurt and don't take what they say to heart. You are just a target and if it wasn't you, they would pick someone else. If a new person starts working there, they may move on because you refuse to ever react and start picking on the ';new person'; instead of you.


You are handling this the right way but I know you must go home every day wanting to just cry and the built up anxiety of all their personal attacks on you are not healthy.


You should not care what other people think about you; especially people that you are not close to.


Words do hurt people and we should all be conscious of what we say about others and their feelings.


Only care about your job performance and paycheck until you can resolve this in some way. You may have to look for another job but you said yourself this happens anywhere you go. Stay and face the demons and yourself is what I say.


Get help to do so first.Dealing with difficult people, depression and anxiety. (Read Details) Any advice?
You are wise to realize that you can't control how other people behave. You can only control how you live your own life.They are sad and insecure people who are probably unhappy in their own life.Do you think these people would focus all their negative energy on you and try to hurt you if they actually had something positive to boast about in their own life? Take pride in your work and your daily choices and do not let these slackers make you feel bad.If you overhear something and it is really bothering you , you could say something like '; Did you say something ?'; and it will put them on the defencive. It is surprising when they are put on the spot they suddenly have nothing to say.
have you heard of the law of attraction? ive been telling a lot of people about this because it really changed my life. but what it means is that if think a lot about something , that something will come to you. so if these people are making fun of you just ignore it and eventually it will all go away. trust me just think positive thoughts, a positive thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative thought. so if these people put you down just think about something that makes you feel good like a song, your pet, a vacation the list goes on!!
I'm sorry sweet, that there are people in the world so cruel. I wish I could tell you something, but all I have for you to do is pray. Matthew 5:44 says But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you ; You can read what God says about this matter. Leave them in the hands of God, he knows how to deal with cruel people. He knows their very heart. You just give your heart to him and serve him. Jesus will take care of you. I believe this with my whole heart. For he cares for us.
Try to find some pity in your soul for these poor fools who are trying to make their miserable lives seem better, by abusing others. I feel so sorry for these folks who have nothing better to do than find fault with others, when it is their own lives that need improvement. You might even find the compation to let them know this. good thoughts to you.
Realize people act like that because THEY are the ones who are unhappy. When you notice them saying something, just smile and know they are the ones who are miserable.
I am very sorry for you to feel like this because of bunch of losers.


They are ignorant and their lvl of intelligence is probably below the lvl of


Paris Hilton.I also wonder what kind of job is that when they have time to make jokes and dont focus on productivity of their work..You should NEVER have to feel bad about something you didnt do and THEY are the ones that are doing bad thing to you! The best thing to do is avoid them with a smile on your face and never show them that you are upset ,not even for a second,just be very courteous and polite and that will make them feel terrible! You need to go out with your friends and dont pay attention to this type of people, yes there are plenty of those out there but there are also nice people and you need to be surrounded by those in your life!


I wish you the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment