Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who can i ask free legal advice for my pet beagle who was mistaken for biting two people in my neighborhood? B?

My beagle was mistaken for biting two people in my neighborhood. The time of the attacks occurred in the morning when I was up between 6:50 am and 7:00 am. I saw my beagle in my backyard at that time and went outside to give her water. The dog that attacked the people in my neighborhood was lingering around my front porch. At the time my dog was in my backyard and i was giving her water. Still the cops demanded we bring her out for identity. When we brought her out the victims claimed she was the dog. The local Animal Pound took her away from us for 10 days for quarantine. They will not let us see our dog, We have a neighbor across the way as a witness, saying she saw a different dog in front of our home at the time of the attack and wrote a letter for us. Two of my family members also included a statement and gave it to the supervisor of the Animal Pound. My family and I are devastated and know that the real dog is out there and may attack another person jogging or walking in the morning. What rights does my family have as owners to our pet beagle. She has obviously been mistaken for the wrong dog? How should i resolve this case without spending money on a lawyer? Can I fight the police and local Animal Shelter for taking my dog by mistaken identity.I understand and feel bad for the victims of the attack but i know our dog was secure in our backyard at the time. When can i see my dog and why do i have to pay when another dogs is at fault? This is so bizarre because our beagle has never been aggressive and could not have been the one to attack these victims. She is a well manered dog and loves children and people. Where can i get some free legal advice for my dog? How should i fight for her? Can someone please give me some good advice. Thank you kindly.Who can i ask free legal advice for my pet beagle who was mistaken for biting two people in my neighborhood? B?
How terrible, i am so sorry for you, this is disgusting.





To be honest, the fact that you have a witness statement should help you. Have you spoken to the people who were attacked and told them about this, as well as the statement from the witness?





You will have to pay for a lawyer, there is no other way that you can go by fighting for your dog. But, i guarantee that paying for a lawyer will be worth it when you see the dog that did it get put down and yours being back with you and your family.





This is highly unfair and you need to try and find more witnesses. The cost maybe expensive for the lawyer, but it will be worth it.


Usually in a case like this, when they find that your dog is innocent, the prosecutors (the people who were bitten) would HAVE to pay for your costs. Plus, you could possibly make money by suing them too. Therefore, get yourself a lawyer!





Good luck and i really hope that your poor little dog gets back with you soon.Who can i ask free legal advice for my pet beagle who was mistaken for biting two people in my neighborhood? B?
beagles are not rodents!
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment