Saturday, August 21, 2010

Y do this have to happen to me of all people? It's long but can someone please give me some kind of advice?

OK I have been taking clomid since first part of Nov. and still haven't gotten pregnant yet. I started out on 50mg , but didn't ovulate so Dr. up my dose to 100mg. So in Dec. I had provera to jump start my period and took clomid on cycle days 5-9 and got a positive for ovulation on cycle day 16, but didn't get pregnant. I believe I didn't get pregnant is because the day after I got my positive for ovulation I got an yeast infection and used monistat 7 to clear it up. But anyway got my period on the 4th of Jan. and again took clomid on cycle day 5-9. This month I used a different ovulation kit and didn't get a positive for ovulation. But at first I thought it was because of the kit, but when I didn't get my period on the 4(Feb.) and took a hpt on the 3(Feb.) cycle day 31 which came back neg I just went crazy not knowing what was going on. I took another test on the 8th(cycle day 36) and got another neg result. So where is AF? Have anyone every been on clomid and ovulated the first month but didn't ovulate the next?Y do this have to happen to me of all people? It's long but can someone please give me some kind of advice?
skipping a month of ovulation would be normal if you're really stressing out over getting pregnant or if you have pcos. regular ov kits didnt pick up my ovulation, it took a clearblue digital fertility monitor to start tracking mine. turns out instead of day 14 i was ovulating day 21-22. you could have hostile cm too. it will not support the life of his sperm. i would get iui done if you continue to have problems. its quicker.Y do this have to happen to me of all people? It's long but can someone please give me some kind of advice?
clomid will make your cycle longer so just keep using the ovulation test or see your dr for monitoring. i took clomid for seven months and never conceived but i hope you have better luck
I haven't done Clomid, but I have done Femara, and there have been a couple of times where I just didn't ovulate. And maybe since you didn't ovulate, you are just going to skip your period this month. You made need to do Provera again. I would call my doctor tell him what's going on. They'll probably have you come in, do another test, and if it's negative, you'll just try again. That's all you can do. I've been TTC for 2.5 years. I know what you're going through. And it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment