Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need girl advice. Theres a girl that I noticed on facebookbut both know mutually people. We are both single.?

We have never met, but I am intrested in her. I am 29 and in a successful sales career and she is 23 and is also in sales but a different industry. We have never met but live about 20 min from her. I would like to email her but have no idea what to say. I wanted to say that I saw her profile from a mutual friends profile and that she is a beautiful girl and that we both have sales in common. First impression is everything and I want to word it right as I am interested to knowing more about her. Can anyone help me out? Advice is appreciated!!I need girl advice. Theres a girl that I noticed on facebookbut both know mutually people. We are both single.?
Yeah....I think you're wrong. First impression isn't everything. If you go into meeting a woman with the intent to impress her...you'll find yourself in Rejection Row faster than a crack addict selling their body for a rock. What you're trying to do is create attraction instead. A woman cannot control who she is and isn't attracted to. But if you got skills, you can create that attraction for her.





Based on your description, I think you have a good idea going here with the whole mutual fackbook thing. I would try something with a little commonality using what you've said. ';Hi, I found you on 'so-and-so's' profile. Are you as friendly as 'so and so'?';





It's a great opener. Because when she responds (if she decides to) this gives you the opportunity to create the attraction for you through dialog. But don't become penpals. Get her digits sooner than later, then call to set up a date...provided that she is single.





Hope this gives you a good start.I need girl advice. Theres a girl that I noticed on facebookbut both know mutually people. We are both single.?
i would tell her exactally what you just said. you could say that your maybe interested in other types of sales and want to know more about her job. maybe things will blossom and you'll talk more and other things will happen.





good luck. will you please answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment