Thursday, August 19, 2010

For Mature People ONLY, Please Read All...And What's Yall Advice...Thank You?

I'm 27wks and 1 day pregnant...When I did My First Ultrasound, the Lady Said I'm Due In July 21, 2007...I Won't Have Another One Until I'm 8 Months....But What I'm Tryin To Figure Out Is That....


I'm Going To Turn 7 Months On April 28, 2007...And 8 Month On May 26, 2007...And 9 Month On June 23, 2007...But My Due Date Is On July 21, 2007...So I'll Be 10 Months....Is That Right, Or I'm I Going To Be Due In June 23, 2007????????/





My Last Period Was On October 14, 2006....I Had Intercouse On November 4, 2006....Is that right???????????





But Before That I Had Sex On September 1, 3, 9 14, 2006...But I Had My Period On September 18, 2006....But I Also Had My Period On October 14, 2006....I Didnt Have Sex In October...


So October Was My Last Period, And Thats When I Had Sex On November 4, 2006......





Martin= September


Tony= November





So When I'm I Due, And Who Can Be The Father????...Please Help





If You Going To Give Me Negative Respond Then Please Don't Respond..Thank YouFor Mature People ONLY, Please Read All...And What's Yall Advice...Thank You?
Tony is the father and yes pregnancy actually lasts 10 months. You are due in JulyFor Mature People ONLY, Please Read All...And What's Yall Advice...Thank You?
Hi there! Well, according to a due date calculator, you are due July 20th 2007, and conceived on or around october 27th 2006. (could also be early November, Indicating November 4th is pretty accurate ) So, I can tell you by what I see, Tony is definately the father. So I hope I helped. These due date calculators are very accurate too, so good luck and congratulations! You can email me if youd like to talk more. mandiliz06@yahoo.com
The best thing for you to do would be to go by the ultrasound date. Your due date is calculated by predicting that your pregnancy will be 40 weeks-10, 4 week months or 9 calender months. Count back roughly 38 weeks from your due date and that would be the APPROXIMATE time of your conception. Try this due date calender.





www.justmommies.com
From what you say, you should be due in the middle of August. Sorry if I am wrong.
we are actually pregnant for 10 months, so that should b right but if u dont feel like it is then maybe u should call ur doctors office tomorrow and make sure.Ive always heard that, its so miss leading that ppl only say that were only pregnant for 9 months when really its 10 months, 40 weeks is 10 months, right?....
your due date is correct, you're pregnant for a full 9 months. when you enter your 10th month is when you have the baby. martin is likely to be the father, according to the due date you were already pregnant when you were with tony, but i would get a dna test to be sure later.
Pregnancy is typically 40 weeks, which is 10 lunar months (10 x 4 weeks), but is 9 calendar months. Remember that calendar months are not 28 days, which is why this gets confusing. Therefore, you are due 7/21.





For the most part, doctors just say the number of weeks you are, to avoid the confusion.





When I was pregnant last year I just went by the lunar months version (10 months)... which meant that for the last month I got to say ';I'm 9 months pregnant!'; which solicited lots of sympathy and help. :)
It's possible to have your period and still be pregnant, especially early on. So if you are due in June (your due date is figured from when your last period should have been, not from when you got pregnant, so it is 10 months. You actually carry the baby for 9), it looks like Martin is the lucky guy. But the only way to be sure is a paternity test. I would guess you don't want to ask him to take a test, but it is best to know so you have a full medical history for your child - like if some kinds of cancer run in his family, or diabetes, or something like that. Plus the financial support would help - babies are expensive.
A pregnancy is approx. 40 wks =10 months but the 1st 4 weeks dont count. They go by lmp(last period) not ovulation day. understand? not trying to sound rude if thats how it comes across. I would have to guess Tony is probably the dad since that is the month you conceived. GOOD LUCK
it's my assumption that your due date is july 21st and that martin is the father, my first child had the same due date and remembering the time frame, it sounds to me like you got pregnant in sept. june 23rd would be the start of your 9th month,
strangely enough, pregnancy is actually 10 months long! I'm not sure exactly how it works, but pregnancy does last for 10 full months.
LMP October 14:





Your baby will be born on or around Saturday, July 21, 2007.





You are 27 weeks pregnant.
you should be due in 9 months give or take a few days to a week
IF you are due on July 23rd you definitely got pregnant in October.That's my sons birthday. you have to go to the end of nine months which really is ten . There are normally 4 weeks in a month,you are pregnant for approx 40w. but you baby is consider full term at 37w.
we actually carry the baby 10 months..they only say 9 months cause by the time you discover you're pregnant,u're probably atleast 1 month pregnant already..so its like minus 1 month...
If you go by the date of your last period, you are due July 21st, which is also what the ultrasound showed. (Take the date of your period, subtract 3 months, and add a week.) So I'd think that your due date is pretty accurate.





If you got your period in September, I doubt that the daddy is the guy you slept with that month. It's probably the guy from November. The only exception would be if you got a period your first month of pregnancy, and actually conceived in September. However, since the ultrasound showed that your dates were accurate, that's probably not the case.





I think your 7th month will BEGIN on April 28th - so you will be 6 full months pregnant then, and starting into your 7th month. So in May you'll be 7 months, June you'll be 8, and July will be 9 months. It gets kind of confusing because if you calculate 4 weeks in a month, yes, pregnancy is 10 months. It's easier just to think in terms of weeks.





If you get too confused, you can always ask your OB at your next appointment. They should be more than happy to explain anything to you. Good luck with your little one!
You are due in July. My sisters last pd was in October and she is due July 25th. There are 40 weeks in a pregnancy thats 10 months! You ovulate about 14 days after your period.(if your regular) Thats October 28th thru November 3rd ...ish!


Congratulations TONY!





Sonogram measurements are pretty accurate!


If you had a period in October you were probley NOT pregnant yet! I guess I don't agree with the others but good luck anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment