Monday, August 23, 2010

Other peoples advice is good to know too. ?

We are ttc. My period ended on the 7th of Nov. We had unprotected sex the whole week I was fertile and a few more times after that. I should start my period Friday. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back neg. I know I should wait till after I miss my period. Do you still think there is a chance I could still get pregnant?Other peoples advice always help.Other peoples advice is good to know too. ?
yes yes you could still be pregnant. the hCG can also not be registered in your urine yet, just wait until your missed period!Other peoples advice is good to know too. ?
Yeah, you probably tested too early. Wait at least until the day (or the day before if you can't stand waiting any longer!) of your expected period. Good luck!!
you never know, try again on friday-good luck
yes there is a chance; just wait until u have a missed cycle then test. i just ovulated about a week or 2 ago. im not gonna test until the 29th which is suppose be when my cycle comes. good luck and lots of baby dust.
OMG i am supposed to start on thursday i too took a test already it too was neg so i am playing the waiting game as well.... i am going to test on sat...the longer you wait the better chance you got for it to show up !!!! (its so hard to wait though)








GOOD LUCK TO YOU


****BaBy DuSt ****

No comments:

Post a Comment