Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advices from people who know!?

Hi, i would like to work as a waitress at a strip club because i've heard people say that they make good money and nowdays i need extra cash...


the thing is that i do not have the perferct body, people say that i look fine .


my question is: are there physical requirements to work at strip club, whether you dance or not?


thank you.I need advices from people who know!?
As long as your butt doesn't look like two Volkswagen's passing in an alley you will be fine. It's all in the attitude hon !!! Go for it !!!I need advices from people who know!?
I used to be good friends with this one girl who was a stripper. She did NOT have a good body. She had nice legs and big breast, but she had been pregnant a lot so her stomach looked disgusting! She really did have a nice gut on her and she had stretch marks and c-section scars and everything. But she made good money and guys would always take her out.


Strippers don't always have to have that movie star look they don't even have to have an hourglass figure they just have to pay attention to the guy. That is what about 95% of the who go come to have some female company. My friend had charm and she paid attention to the guy to make him feel like he was the only person there.


So if you work the bar or waitress there just flirt with the guys you need to make your tips too. But you may want to look into serving in a reasurant that you know is always busy like in the nightlife area of your city or a commerical place like Fridays or Cheesecake Factory.


Best of luck to you.
I'll share my story with you because it's important


I don't have the best body but I have an inner confidence that was dying to get out


After my divorce I danced at this club, I did it for me not because I needed the money but because I wanted to.


Just keep a good attitude and have fun while your young!


There were some ladies who were twice my age dancing and we all made awesome tips.


There's more to the story but I have to go look for worms for a baby bird my son brought home 'Sigh'


Have an awesome day!


Duchess
I agree with #1. Confidence, personality, and enthusiasm. I know a lot of gross people who would get more tips working in a strip club because they strut their stuff. If you're going to work there for the tips, be the person you need to be in order to get the dough. Just be careful!
Not really. You need to be attractive, but not perfect. The major thing is attitude. I've known some girls with horrible bodies, but they make tons at stripping. Yes, they're overweight, have cellulite, but they make big bucks. It's all about attitude. You won't make much money unless you've got attitude.





Just wear clothes that are sexy, but look good on you.
Why would you want to work at a place as disgusting as that and degrade yourself? It's not worth the money. There are plenty of other places to make really good money! It's horrible.
Confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment