Monday, August 23, 2010

Yu-Gi-Oh People that play the games I need Advice.?

I had all the Yu-Gi-Oh games just about for the Game Boy Advanced SP when i was in middle school my favorite one along with all my friends was the ';Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition Stairway to the Destined Duel .';





I played that one for years and i lost my game, but found my SP and was looking through some old stuff and found my cards again so i was looking at games that are still out their and was looking at getting and DS Lite.





I was looking at some reviews online for some of the games that have come out for the DS and since i don't have a DS nor have i played these wanted some reviews or advice on them.





Also in these games is it the same yu-gi-oh from back in the day or have they change cards meanings and redone the rules in game. Because all the cards i have and the yu-gi-oh i know were all from the day of ';Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition Stairway to the Destined Duel';





Thank you in advance!





Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2008


Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007


Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare TroubadourYu-Gi-Oh People that play the games I need Advice.?
if your asking wich one to get i would say yugioh w c 2008


its the most up to date one except in a few months the 2009 version comes out so that is something to consider (sp?)Yu-Gi-Oh People that play the games I need Advice.?
Rules are all still the same with the inclusion of Synchro Monsters. ( kind of like ritual summoning, except you offer one required monster along with any other monster, and you dont need a spell card for it) the fusion deck zone had its name changed. (still the same thing just different name) all the cards that were in yu-gi-oh worldwide edition are back in all the yugioh games you listed, along with others. note: WC 2008 and 07' are really all about just dueling so if your looking for a story mode kind of thing you wont find it here. Nightmare Troubadour and Tag Force are your best bets on story mode kind of game

No comments:

Post a Comment