Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wise people of P&S! I need your advice?

Okayyy so...one of my friends and I were walking home and were at a corner and this car came up and beeped the horn and she waved at him. I was like, who is that? And she said he's her computer repair guy; he works at the local store in town. So I peeked in his car (which was a really nice sleek car; a huge turn-on for me) and whoamygod, he was GORGEOUS. So I made her tell me everything she knew about him and found out that he's single! I'm definitely interested in getting to know him, but I'm not sure how to get to that =/





I know this is lame but I'm bad at this stuff lmaoWise people of P%26amp;S! I need your advice?
Umm you should ask him if he could give you a ride next time and take it from there.


Complements like ';nice car'; and something whitty like 'hot car and hot driver all-in-one'


Lol


that'll make him laugh


and say ';soo you're good with computers? r u good with taking a girl on a date?';


Or sumem to that effect.


Dont sound like youre trynna be trashy or too forward tho he'll probably just take u for that type of girl and thats it.


see where it goes


n lemme kknow sounds interesting.Wise people of P%26amp;S! I need your advice?
Smash your computer in with a hand axe. (:


Haha just calm down and talk to him. Just be funny and flirty and gorgeous and you won't have any problems.


Good luck! :)
If you are under 18, and he is caught with you, he goes to jail for many years.
how old was he?


edit:
Call him at the store he works at and tell him you need some ram
I think its time for you to go get your computer repaired.
just do it... go to the repair shop... talk with him... then if your still interested ask him out...
lol.





have your friend introduce you..?
wise people?
haha





you wish i was jealous lol but im not xP..
Well, since your friend already knows that you are interested in meeting him, I would suggest your friend introduce you to this guy. If that is too embarrassing, you could do the good old ';bump-into-him-on-purpose-and-pretend-yo鈥?trick. You know, go to the computer store with your friend and pretend as if your friend is looking for something computer...ish. Then, bump into him ';accidentally';. He will probably recognize you and then your friend can introduce you there. Or, you could just introduce yourself..lol:) I do not know about you, but I like guys who introduce themselves instead of getting other people to make the first movie, so that guy may think the same thing as me.





Orrrr....you could just ask his help with something...idk tell him you have some problem with you computer(pretend you think the speakers are out and put them on mute and he will come and he will just say that theres nothing wrong, it was on mute, and you could say ';you didnt know-you just got a computer'; and ';would you help me figure out how to use a computer?'; and ask him about how to do stuff on the computer that you really dont know how to do or make them up. If you do not want to lie at all, then just say that you need his help on something about your computer that you dont know how to do..I am sure you do not know EVERYTHIng about your computers. Also you can ask him how to get more memory on your computer, to clean out uneccasary files on your comp, or ask him what are the best stores to shop at for computer stuff.





If you do not want to do any of this, then simple BE YOURSELF and go to the computer store, say hi to him, give him a complement, and walk away. He will want to say something so he will call after you unless hes busy. Do not bug him while he is working , though!





You can also just be yourself and when he's off, get his email form your friend and ask your friend what she knows about this guy and if you guys have anything in common.If you do then you could send him an email saying ';Oh my god, my friend told me you like/do ______! I love that to! How did you get into it? '; You know then he will be interested to talk to YOU! But start out the email as a simple greeting, and then say the above stuff.
lols i am a wise person yeha i goof around a lot of times and yeha i am class clown for most part and yet i get good grades idk how i do it but yeah, so my friend i have a couple of advice as i will warn you advice often is given in the persons view but i will give you advice in my view and in the law abiding view: first you have not fallen in love you are simply in affection or want as you see we humans often fall in affection in a person for their looks lols it can be call love at first sight yet is possible and just affection problem is we don't even know that person well and we paint a picture of who they are, so its like flipping a card and trying to see if you got it right.





second advice: lols love has no boundaries and love works in a twisted way you never know.





third: keep the good part of this advice and discard the rest take what helps you.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment