Monday, August 23, 2010

I have gotten alot of good answer from you good people and I will take all of the advice you all have given.?

I gain the weight when I went to prison 2 years ago, also the meds I was on for depression help put the weight on me also. I am in the prosess of tring to get rid of the weight but it is not easy. I doing it for me not him. Like someone said if he can't love me for who or what I am he needs to be on his way. ThanksI have gotten alot of good answer from you good people and I will take all of the advice you all have given.?
Right on cool, I'm happy for you and you have a very positive attitude so, I wish you all the best and take care.





Chow.I have gotten alot of good answer from you good people and I will take all of the advice you all have given.?
Losing the weight for your self is the best way to loose the weight and to keep it off. Good Luck!
good attitude! hope you're successful.....but how is this a question??

No comments:

Post a Comment