Monday, August 23, 2010

I need peoples advice on a guy.?

i Started likening a guy.


i got a webcam


he saw me naked


he asked me out.


i said yes.


a few months l8r he broke up with me.


i found out he had a older,skinnier girl.


and i was just the one that made him horny.








i love him. i know he loved me. he anoyed the **** out of my friends cause i broke my phone and was supposed to get a new one. and he only got a new gf like a few days b4 he broke up with me and i my dads house if far from him but my mums isn't ans im usually at my mums. i nearly wagged school 4 him and he wants me to still go on webcam








we actually know each-other. im 13 hes 14. hes new gf is 16. we went to school togetherI need peoples advice on a guy.?
sorry, but you don't know what love is. you're thirteen. and the only reason he ';loved'; you was because you gave him an erection. that's NOT love. and you should not be showing yourself naked to anyone. you are thirteen. and if he got a new girlfriend days after breaking up with you then he also didn't love you. and if now he still wants you to go on webcam but doesn't want a relationship than he is just using you.





i know that's pretty harsh, but you're just hurting yourself. people can be cruel. forget about him. he doesn't love you, he wants your body not your personality. guys need to love you for the person that you are not the bra size you have or how skinny you are.I need peoples advice on a guy.?
You have no chance against a 16 year old girl right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment