Saturday, August 21, 2010

Calling Fashionable people born in the years 1940s, 50s 60etc.What are some good advice on charm and elegance.?

What are some good old fashioned advice on charm and elegance that never goes out of styl





Think Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly.





Any advice on how to be more charming and elegant,dating, in terms of style, poise, dressing and general etiquette, without spending too much $$.





Also, have you ever bought a dress from those days that still looks fashionable today?


How can you acheive the vintage look today?


Please share your advice, opinions and experiences.


Your advice is much appreciated.


Thank you.Calling Fashionable people born in the years 1940s, 50s 60etc.What are some good advice on charm and elegance.?
Hi my little suncharm....





W O W **** What a nice idea...you made me go back to the ';GOOD-OLD-DAYS';...and I'm reminiscing...ohhhh yeah...





Since I was born in 1952 ...I remember all those stylish days where elegance was ';Number ONE'; on the agenda..-smile-





Just love those excellent old movies like ';Breakfast at Tiffany's';, etc.and most definitely the fabulous Audrey Hepburn with her simple...unostentatious stylish clothing....-smile-





Ohhhh yeah...and Grace Kelly....just yesterday..her son (Prince Albert) was on TV...in a report about his girl-friend he's had for the past 3 years (who looks by the way exactly like his MOM...same stylish elegance) The reporters asked him...when he'll finally ';put a ring on her finger';, etc.- He damn sure chose a woman who resembles his Mom to the ';T';...-smile-





Before I elaborate tooooo much about those days of ';yesteryear';...let me give you the answer you've requested...In my view...';the little black dress'; is ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be ';in style'; just like (for the men) the ';Pin-striped-suit)-smile- The ';Black dress'; is timeless and always fashionable my little suncharm...so I would ';invest into it';...-smile-





By the way...I still have some of those ';old clothes'; from those days (I'm a hoarder of old memories) in my attic....-smile...just keep them for sentimental ';reasons';....BUT: today...there is no ';comparable'; celebrity who has nearly the extraordinary style of Audrey, Grace (and don't forget Jackie Kennedy, who belongs into the ';bracket';...-smile-





Ohhh....since we're on the topic of ';First Ladies';....Michelle Obama isn't doing toooooo bad for ';these days'; with her choice of wardrobe...I mean...she shows excellent taste (I don't approve of ';ALL her selections), but in general she's representing a subtle, impeccable, cultivated and fastidious style suitable for a First Lady and often reminds me of the unforgettable Jackie Kennedy ...-smile-





Now....it's really enough ...I've expanded sufficiently and want to give someone else a chance to make a comment....-smile- Keep your pleasant meemories and your exquisite style my darling ! Send you my best wishes for the future ! Greetings from Germany with all my love for the ';Good-old-days';...your friend...Annette***

No comments:

Post a Comment