Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am Mexican but i look pure white.People don't believe me.Any advice?

Now,my mom is Pure Mexican then my dad is Pure White,but i look like my dad but im really mostly mexican.People make sick stereotype jokes and say im adopted,lying,mom is white,etc.








-----HELP-----


It is extremely sad,i cry when im at school i try to keep it in but all my anger go out on my bedroom wall,21 holes in my wall.I need help convincing them to believe im Mexican some of my real good friends believe but thats only like 2 people....any advice?I am Mexican but i look pure white.People don't believe me.Any advice?
You know Joe, let them think what they want. Because in the end only you know who you truly are and that's what is important. These people who make fun of you don't feed or clothes you, so you shouldn't care about their opinions.





Also I have been mistaken for other races and another ethnicity many times. It doesn't bother me now but it use to when I was younger. We're all victims of this harsh world, so we have to learn to endure.





Those people also forgot that there are indeed White Mexicans. Not all Mexicans are brown as they would imagine.I am Mexican but i look pure white.People don't believe me.Any advice?
I have the same problem man im 13 when i go to school they always call white boy it sucks they all start of i didnt know you were mexican im so sorry i thought you were white...... it sometimes sucks being white and mexican

Report Abuse



Don't bother trying to convince them because they seem really uneducated. The last time I checked,Mexico is mostly populated with both whites and mestizos.





I'm Honduran and black,and when I tell people that they do not believe me either. But,just try not to worry about them.As long as if you know what you are,then that's all what really matters.
You're half mexican and half white?





Don't let those people get you down. Just love yourself. Is it the white people that has a problem with you being half mexican or the Mexicans that has a problem with you being half white? People are going to be mean and sometimes it is hard to ignore, but really do they matter to you?
If you feel like a mexican (and your mother is one) then you are a mexican,too!


I look like an asian though my mother is pure mexican and my father is....east-european.


And people always think I'm asian,so what?


I feel mexican and that's what I am.


Show them you can talk spanish,tell them about our culture,our food,customs.....politics.


Show them your mexican family....
You know..this is so ironic because Mexico does everything in its power to promote people with European ancestry in the media, in government and in almost every aspect of Mexican affairs...the indigenous and Mestizo populations seem to come second.





I guess your American friends must not get the message when they watch those telenovelas that ALL Mexicans do not have the same indigenous ancestry..and even if they did it doesnt mean they all looked alike...





Geez..your friends would probably have a heart attack if they travelled to Colombia, Belize or Brazil..and see massive amounts of BLACK people..aha..or even ARAB..ohh GOD!





I would let your friends sit down and watch at least one telenovela on TV and I dare them to say those people do not look white like anyone else.





Just explain to them the history...dont be defeated!


Ask them why they claim American..they look nothing like Native Americans?
Does it really matter whether people think you're Mexican? Also, Mexicans are not necessarily nonwhite. There are a lot of white people in Mexico ... there is no Mexican race. About 10% of Mexicans are white (primarily of Spanish descent) another 30% are American Indians and the rest are a mix of the two.
Are u sure that's true what u said? I watched a dozen of the mexican series s well as I have been talked to many mexican ppl. they are very obsessed to the so called 'blonde american'.


I also have watched some mexican novela, where the actress ( blonde hair) always beloved and get helping from everyone just because she has got blonde hair. I think you do not need to prove your point that you are better than the native mexican ppl.
does your mom look stereotypically mexican? maybe you could just show a picture of her. However, like the other commenter said, there are a lot of white mexicans. don't dwell on it and stop punching walls, that isn't going ot make you look more mexican
if your half white and half mexican, how can you be MOSTLY mexican. Are you ashamed to be part white? Why cant you just accept both parts and quit trying to just be one of them.
why do you give a ****. ignore them and don't pay attention. people call me Salvadorian and i am Mexican do you know how much i hate that. but i just ignore them
you don't need to prove your race to anyone.


if they don't believe, at least you know the truth.
It doesn't matter, stop being emo for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment