Monday, August 23, 2010

Peoples advice on the spirit that follows me?

have one in my house for my story to make scence i have to go back to december last year. when me and some of my family went to alelaide and vist a family friend who was a physic. ever scince then i have been interseted in spirits and stuff. only recently when i choose to do a project at school on spirits and i stared to understand what they were. sceretly i want to be able to talk to spirits (not knowintg anything about how bad they can be) so in my head i called out to the spirirts and asked them to talk to me. big mistake. ever scince then strange things have been happening that only i can hear. like footsteps and things moving in rooms when noone is in there. and only just recentaly i went to my friends house and it followed me there to.





and now i cant get rid of it. should i try to get rid of it. what should i do


Peoples advice on the spirit that follows me?
My ';Best-Advice'; on the spirit that follows you is to BREAK OFF (ALL CONTACT) With It !Peoples advice on the spirit that follows me?
inviting spirits into your house and life is very serious. Please stop NOW. If your are a christian you can do this but if not find someone who is to help. Your house must be anointed and the spirits told to leave in the name of Jesus [Yahshua] Don't mess with stuff again. I would advice you to start go to church if you don't already.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment