Saturday, August 21, 2010

People with Avoidant Personality Disorder help.... need advice?

I think this may be my issue I often have anxiety about not having the right opinion, thoughts, fashion sense that I in genral them arn't ';right';,';normal';,I fantasize in my room alot about talking with people confidant, normal, where people won't reject my thoughts causeing me to feel really anxious, but actualylike me I often don't talk even at intimate immediate family gatherings for fear of having them ';roll their eyes'; so to speak


-I subconsiouly in my head all the time chastize myself for thinking that I should have just known that, or it doesnt work out for my but everyone else, no matter how many times I yell at myslef I till always feel physically tense specially in my head back n abdomen area and get a headache by end of the day I self mutilate tryin to bnormal, through the perfect bodyby plucking eyebrows til they need to grow more pik my skin so its just right though in the end I've always creatd r.burn ect..can't leave well enough alone and...People with Avoidant Personality Disorder help.... need advice?
It sounds to me like you might have social anxiety disorder and if that's the case you need to talk to a therapist. If you're hurting yourself you're not going to get the answers you need from Yahoo Answers. My husband has this disorder and he takes medication that makes it easier for him to function on a daily basis. I'm not saying medication is always the answer but if you're mutilating yourself you need help. Don't be afraid of seeing a shrink, lots of people do it and it will make you feel better. If you don't, remember this; there will always be someone out there who is prettier, smarter and funnier than you. Who cares! You are wonderful because you are you and chances are you are the only one who sees your imperfections. This is so cheesy and cliche but people will like you if you like yourself. Do me a favor and check out this website: www.socialphobia.org


Good luck and be strong.People with Avoidant Personality Disorder help.... need advice?
Are you seeing anyone for your condition, if not you need to...I went to the Wikipedia free encyclopedia because I didn't exactly know what you were asking about, but it sounded serious. I don't think there use to be a name for that..no self confidence, shyness, fear of if you're right or wrong. I think at some point, a lot of people have times where they go through small bouts of this. Get some help! You can overcome this.

No comments:

Post a Comment