Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some advice on confidence at work/ around new people.?

I'm really loud, eccentric and confident around my friends and at college but i've just started this new job and im really quiet around all the workers there. I wouldnt call myself shy but i just cant seem to think of things to say to them and everytime they ask if im okay, i answer really quietly and automatically say ';Im good'; without even thinking about how i actually am...lol


but yeah, i feel like its not the real me but i cant seem to break free from this weird little thing ive got going on.


any suggestions?I need some advice on confidence at work/ around new people.?
Stick together with you friend/s in that place. Im sure you have. Two or more people together can work better around new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment