Monday, August 23, 2010

Please help me people. i REALLY am in need of advice!?

is this a good idea?


im really wanting to talk to my ex (he broke up with me, nothing really went wrong except he was having family problems and this misunderstanding thing) it has been almost 3 months since we have talked. we never really talked about what went wrong and a true conversation over this breakup. he still did like me before he broke up with me. I have this strange feeling he still wants me back.. i can just sence it. and i feel like he needs me now (im not trying to build myself way up there but, all of his ';friends'; dont really like him anymore and he doesnt have a ';true friend'; he can tell anything too) i used to be the one that he told everything to. hes become a really different person and i know hes different on the inside... i know hes still the same boy i know and love. and i havent talked to him since he broke up with me, sure hi's and bye's here and there but not a true conversation. i want to show him ill always be there. will it push him farther away? ='[Please help me people. i REALLY am in need of advice!?
I think it's a great idea to talk to him again and maybe even get back with him. The important thing is to not dive in at the deep end and be too deep. Just maybe call him and say you were wondering how he's doing. After that have a nice long conversation and turn the conversation round to the break up and make your feelings know to him if you think the time is right!................... but the most important thing is to get back in touch with him because he obviously means a lot to you, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!Please help me people. i REALLY am in need of advice!?
i'd talk to him,,,that's would be the best thing to do in your situation!! good luck! =)
No it wont, but if he was interested in you, he'd have contacted you.


Keep it simple, and send him a SIMPLE letter or email. Then leave it up to him....That way you wont look desperate or make a fool of yourself.
no, he'll like the support, its time to put away your past and be friends again

No comments:

Post a Comment