Saturday, August 21, 2010

For people who don't mind maybe giving advice or just listening?

Ok. I decided to vent here because I feel really uncomfortable venting to family or friends. Stupid, right? Maybe. Anyway, I see my family in love with their spouses, my brother falling in love, and my friends starting to get more serious in their relationships. I feel a little lonely. I know I'm not supposed to look, I'm supposed to find the right guy along the way and everything, but part of me still wonders when I'll find someone. When will I find someone that I care about and that cares about me too? For the first time in my life, I want someone there. I'm not exactly sure why and it's weird to want it, because before, I never really did. I don't know what to do with, or what to make of what I feel?For people who don't mind maybe giving advice or just listening?
i feel exactly the same way!!! that sounds exactly like me top to bottomFor people who don't mind maybe giving advice or just listening?
Wells i mean at a certain point when you see everyone moving along in life and starting a family and all you will feel that way. but there is a perfect guy out there for you, maybe he's in your life already and you just dont know yet. But dont worry he'll fine a way to you or you both will meet along the way
Don't worry. I've felt the same way but I know that Mr.Right is out there somewhere... I just haven't met him yet. Plus, enjoy bein single while you can cause once you're married you're stuck with it till ya die! (not to be somber or anything!)
People in general are most likely to vent to strangers. Well it'll happen when your least looking for a mate :) Beleive me its better not to look and just let it happen. how old are you???
The reason you don't have one is because you don't want one...find out why.
There is hope! Dont worry it will come!
how old are you in the first place? if your under 35 then you dont need a serious relationship. go out and have fun
Well, I don't know if your a male or female, but if your a female then it's just your ';biological clock'; ticking. That's all. If your a male, then it's because your tired of being alone. Which is actually true for both genders. Although men don't admit it, they do have a biological clock but it's not as adept as women's. Men want to reproduce just as bad as women do. They just don't realize it till later. Women normally only want a few while men want children EVERYWHERE. Lol, jk.





But honestly, don't fret upon it. Everyone gets lonely. It's in human nature to feel that way. If you concentrate on self-contentment, you'll find that women seem to come out of nowhere. Keeping a positive attitude, taking pride in your appearance and advancing with your career? All of those things combined and you have the perfect man. Every woman is looking for a confident man and I guarantee you'll find someone with those things. I hope you have a good one hun.


-Later Gator-

No comments:

Post a Comment