Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can i find website to publish my yet-to-be-finished so people review it and give me advice?

I have an account on FictionPress but i was stupid enough to put everything i had writen so far. Its stupid because when people see my title with infos saying that i have 12 chapters and 5 reviews they think it willbe crap. So i want tostart again on another webs but this time putting another chapter after i had some reviews.





Can anyone give me at least 3 websites to publish my book?





Thanx in advance





P.S: my name onfiction press is Dark SaboteurWhere can i find website to publish my yet-to-be-finished so people review it and give me advice?
If you are hoping to publish your work, I strongly caution you against posting any of it online. Many publishers will consider your book ';previously published'; and won't consider it.





Instead, look for a local writers/critique group, where you present your work in person (I know, it's harder that way), or a Yahoo or other e-mail group that has some kind of membership control. You'll get better, more focused, more personal feedback, your work won't be out there for anyone to see (and possibly steal), and you'll avoid that whole ';previously published'; issue.Where can i find website to publish my yet-to-be-finished so people review it and give me advice?
Publish what? Your memoirs, your grandmother's favorite receipes? Your _CAT scores, college applications? Or is it


your aborbing first attempt at a novel. Or all the poetry you've written since you were 7 years old.





Self publishing is still largely ';pay to print'; and it is not cheap. Try googling first.
Why not post them as blogs? A few chapters per day or something.





http://www.blogger.com/home
What's wrong with FictionPress? If you ask me it's the best writing site out there. How do you know the people on it will ';think it will be crap';?

No comments:

Post a Comment