Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do you really listen to other peoples advice to you?

I've come to realize that not so many people actually do anything with the advice people provide them. They just smile and nod and go do what they were going to do anyway.Do you really listen to other peoples advice to you?
I usually do listen, and pay close attention... sometimes I'll even write a few notes in my notebooks for future reference. The thing is that many times I am not in a place in my life in which I can apply the advice... it takes time to sink in, for me to understand it, and apply it. But it doesn't go to waste.Do you really listen to other peoples advice to you?
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't! It depends on who is giving the advise!
yesh. it depends on rather or not i want to listen
i didn't used to, but i do know.. i have become a very open-minded person, finally:)
The point of advice is to give ideas, not to have your ideas obeyed.
it may seem to alot of people that i don't listen to them but honestly i do. i just don't act all interested in what they are saying at the moment, i do take their advice into consideration though.
Yeah people usually have to learn the hard way.
yes, then I decide what I would want to the infomation (like use, ignore it, or decide not to take the advice just to be mean.)
Sometimes I listen to it. Depends on how it is presented to me

No comments:

Post a Comment