Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advices people!!!?

so I am cycle day 32 , and so far no signs of an period. I been having breast discomfort , and cramping that comes and goes..... also in the morning i noticed some watery discharge..... my last period was Jan 11 and took clomid on cd 5-9 . should i expecting a period of i took clomid?????Can it be a delayed period??? Plz help!!!








ttc for 9 months


testing V day !I need advices people!!!?
i hope all goes well for you


period can be delayed for many reasons not just clomid


i hope this valentines day is extra special for you!I need advices people!!!?
I wish you luck! But if not don't get down because you can still make v day special by ttc on v day!!!! *BABY DUST* Good Luck I hope you are preggers!
please relax it can be normal to have these symptoms before a period if in doubt take a test.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment