Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dont know what to think of these people..In need of some helpful advice?

Okay,I have this newly hired co-worker at my job, we finally met for the first time the other day,and we talked for a little while about work and stuff, and everything was cool, but then a few days later,he came by the job,and another co-worker told me he refused to come inside of the building that I was in, because he had to go,she also said he was nervous and stuff. Now,I have people coming up to me asking me';Why didn't theg new guy want to come in here'; when you were here.





There was another instance, where,the new co-worker dropped by and policy is that all the workers must sign this paper to acknowledge we were at work,however with the case with the new guy, he filles it out for me instead of having me sign it,so yesterday, he doesit again, I so happen to walked into the office, and he was there,and he's like ';Oh, since you're here let me havime you sign this,and when I looked at the paper, my name and and all my information was filled in by him. I feel singled erything was there, he filled it out for me,so I signed the paper, but I just thinks its sooo weird that, he doing stuff that makes it seem personal and weird.


Also, I noticed that my co-worker, after the new co-worker left, he did not speak to me the whole night, when earlier that day, he was in a good mood, and I noticed that when another co-worker mentioned his name my other co-worker gave him a weird stare so I m just trying to understand what is going on, I ve only met this new person a few times, and I just feel singled out and very uncomfortable..what should I do?


Dont know what to think of these people..In need of some helpful advice?
That is really weird. I would think that maybe he likes you? That just seems a little creepy to me. More along the lines of stalker-ish! If you can't take the odd vibes anymore, ask him if there is something wrong because you are getting the feeling that there's something that is being unsaid. If you have a co-worder you can confide him see if he/she can get the scoop for you. I hope it all works out!Dont know what to think of these people..In need of some helpful advice?
Talk to your boss immediately. Dont take crap like that. Much better to have a tiny bit of embarassment now if your boss brings it out in the open then possibly feeling so bad you have to leave your job
It's time for an office meeting to open lines of communication, there's too much cloak and dagger stuff going on to let it go. This guy could have a hidden agenda.
You have to talk to him and ask what is going on. That is really weird. Sometimes people take innocent remarks wrong though and you may have to straighten out a misunderstanding. One time I had problems with a coworker with an attitude and he wouldn't talk to me. I asked the boss to have a meeting with the three of us. Somehow he thought I was against him because of his religion which if you knew me would be flabbergasted. It was worked out. I wish you serenity
He looooooooves you!!





But be frank, just explain to him that although you appreciate what he's doing, it's a little bit too much and filling in the paperwork and stuff could get you into a lot of trouble because your boss is being really strict on it and stuff and will prob notice he's done it. IDK :S
well, maybe he likes you.....I mean r u hot? maybe he's all nervous around you. I would think if someone truly doesn't like you they wouldn't do anything for you like sign you in for attendance. I did that for my boyfriend in class and for him only,everyone else can sign their own name.....
For starters I would start filling our your own paperwork. Tell him you appreciate his help, but you would feel better doing it yourself. 'As for the rest I would just give it alittle more time and if things continue, then maybe ask someone you trust if there is something that you should know about what's going on.
wow, antisocial personality disorder much? it would make me uncomfortable also. I feel your pain. Perhaps you should get a friend to find out the reason for sure, but it sounds like either a crush, or they got the impression that you didn't like them much.
Sweetie, it's really hard to follow your story because it's not explanatory enough. (verbose, yes - explanatory, no)





It could be that the new guy has an unbelievable crush on you, or he could have a social disorder in being alone with the opposite sex. Really hard to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment