Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do old people have anything to offer younger people like myself(im 22) in terms of life advice or would their?

words be irrelevantDo old people have anything to offer younger people like myself(im 22) in terms of life advice or would their?
An old person could probably teach you a thing or two about life. But I would take everything they say with a grain of salt. Just because there old doesnt make them wise. I have ran into all kinds of crazy *** old people who dont know ****.Do old people have anything to offer younger people like myself(im 22) in terms of life advice or would their?
I think we can all learn from the older generations, I think the thing is , we get to our late teens early twenties and we think we've invented everything in life, work, sex, drinking, partying, we act like we're the only generation that's ever done these things, but our parents and our parents parents have all done and gone thru the same things more or less, they have lived life, and we can learn from their living.
The only advice I can give you (I'm 29) is that you should take advice from everyone and make the decision yourself.
No. Just listen to your young buddies that are life experience devoid as you are.
I would listen to old people. They have been there. They can tell you about marriage, losing a child, etc.
Don't marry until your about twice your age.

No comments:

Post a Comment