Saturday, August 21, 2010

I know people hate these questions but, I guess I need some support and advice.?

I'm about a week late on my period. My boyfriend and I often have unprotected sex and he'll put a condom on before he comes. Well, twice last month he came in me but it was right at the end of my period. I took a plan b a few days after. I'm not psyching myself out as I just thought of the possibility of pregnancy because I noticed I have shooting pain through my breasts, cramps, headaches, nausea, and I've been taking naps throughout the day. It could be stress or hormonal issues, etc. But I took a test a few days ago around the time of my expected period and it came back negative. and it obviously wasn't too early to test. Should I just expect I'm not pregnant?I know people hate these questions but, I guess I need some support and advice.?
sometimes due to how many plan b's you've taken your hormones can be thrown off...even over time. i would go to the doctor and ask for a blood test to see if you're pregnant. they test to see if there is extra dna...aka baby. if no dna...no baby. i had to do that because my hormone levels are wily. i found out i was pregnant when i took the bloodtest...not the urine test. most labs take 24 hours to process.I know people hate these questions but, I guess I need some support and advice.?
those plan b's aren't for a few days later, they recomend that you do it like a day after at the latest. or they don't work. your probably fine, don't stress yourself out with you may be preg. but if your paranoid enough get the p stick in like a few more days. my cousin missed her period for two months. doctor said it was stress. and she had the same problem
Plan b often causes your period to be late. That is probably the case here. If you are really concerned wait a week and test again. Otherwise just sit back and wait.
I think you should try another test.

No comments:

Post a Comment