Thursday, August 19, 2010

I asked for advice regarding my parents health...to the people that responded...?

I just wanted to say ';THANK YOU'; to the people who responded to my advice regarding my parents being in a delicate health situation and my decision to move or stay. I truly felt the emotions and although I chose one as the best answer, everyone else's advice was nice and straight from the heart. Just so you guys can know, I chose to move to my country and take my dad so I can care for both of them. The hardest part is leaving my daughter who is 18 here. I know she's a strong woman and is going to go to University (FIU hopefully) to major in criminal justice. She has always proven to be a very strong girl and hard worker...she's like a minnie me (lol). Please have us in your prayers. Thanks again for all the wonderful advice.I asked for advice regarding my parents health...to the people that responded...?
God bless.


Consider using the services of a geriatric care manager to help you through any more extensive issues you may have such as long-term care in a facility if it comes to that.


Please make sure their paperwork is in order:


wills, DURABLE financial power of attorney, health care power of attorney. You can't afford to have valuable time wasted with health care providers ';afraid'; to do what needs to be done because of HIPAA laws and all.I asked for advice regarding my parents health...to the people that responded...?
Your very welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment