Saturday, August 21, 2010

I like to help people and I always am trying to make them feel better, but I can't take my own advice?

so.. I'm pretty much depressed and moody around my family. Probably because my mom is the most negative person in the world. Otherwise, I love being with my friends and other people I meet.





I am always trying to make people feel better and I feel good about myself when I do that.. but something always goes wrong in my life and I can't control my emotions or anything. like for example, my parents have been looking to get me a crappy car. I was grateful. Now, they decide that they don't feel like spending money or haveing to deal with it.





ugh.. I don't know what to do. can anyone help me and my messed up brain?





btw, I've tried antidepressents. I don't believe in them and they don't work.I like to help people and I always am trying to make them feel better, but I can't take my own advice?
i understand how your grateful and all but i `m in the the same situation as you like that example except i`m not getting a car yet i have to go to a expensive all girls school for high school what you should try to do is to try to take your own advice or whatever your parents is making you do give it a try you might like that's what i have to do. GOOD LUCK !I like to help people and I always am trying to make them feel better, but I can't take my own advice?
im the same way
I think it is great that you know meds are only going to help you ignore what you can ignore with out the meds. So you are chosing to deal with by learning how to think differently. I suggest you don't expect to change over night but to go on a journey in life trusting you will learn what you are ready to learn %26amp; don't have to eat the whole grocery store of food at once but can take one meal at a time. I would get familiar with the public library. You can check out a book which is also on dvd but get the book to cause it has a great lifechanging chart in the middle of the book. It is You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay ..You created this situation to learn how to overcome it....you can look up Hay now %26amp; see she is a rags to riches story by following he own advice.
Relax %26amp; enjoy what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment