Monday, August 23, 2010

Need peoples advice?

im 10 days late with my period pregnancy test keep coming back negitive. that happend with my mom when she was pregnant with me she didnt find out untill she was 4 months pregnant finally a home test came back positive. does anybody know if thats genetic if it happend with my mom could that happen with me to just curious.Need peoples advice?
you should go to a Dr. or planned parenthood they have tests that are more sensitive to the pregnancy hormone.Need peoples advice?
Get a blood test %26amp; it will tell you for sure.





Home pregnancy tests are very sensitive today and it is rare for them not to detect a pregnancy when your period is already late (if you are indeed pregnant).
You should go to your doc and get a blood test. That is the only way to be sure!
I suppose it's possible. If you want a more accurate pregnancy test, go to your doctor and get a blood test done to test for pregnancy.
ask mom or dr
I say the same as the 1st 1 but also..it could be like the footsteps of ur moms pregnancy
Thats how my mom was wit my sister, I bet your pregnent.

No comments:

Post a Comment