Saturday, August 21, 2010

People, I've been waiting for over 20 minutes, please give me some advice!?

I'm going to be honest with you my friends. I am 37 years old, and I haven't led the greatest of lives. I have only kissed one girl, and that's when I was 16. She said it was a bet. I am still a virgin, I've never had a girlfriend. My Gears of War clan members all say it's fine, but I feel so depressed. I live with my mother and father. My father gets angry with me a lot. Always saying I'm a loser. He tells me to leave the house and get a job. Is there really something wrong with the way I live? And what should I do about the virgin situation? If there are any girls out there that want to talk with me over a Gears of War match, tell me.People, I've been waiting for over 20 minutes, please give me some advice!?
You shouldn't put yourself down like that. Putting yourself down like the way your doing is actually unattractive. If you want to attract a woman, be confident in yourself. Most women like confident men. Note: I said confident, not egotistical.





I'll be honest to say that you're current living conditions do seem a bit... odd... for a person your age(yet, this is coming from 17 year old, so you shouldn't feel offended). If your so concern about your life, maybe it's best if you take some action to improve it. Have you actually put some thought into actually moving out and really looking for a job like your father suggested. It may seem like your dad's nagging you, but he wouldn't be nagging you without a decent reason. He's your father, so I imagine he must be concerned about you. You're well beyond the age where you should have seeked a life outside your parent's house. This means having a place of your own and having a well established career. You don't have these things and he must be concerned about where your life is heading right now.





Still a virgin? Easy, go out! There is a buzzing life outside of playing with Gears of War. Maybe you should starting going out on a regular basis and play the field instead of being cooped up and playing a game all the time? Or, use your interest in the game to seek women who have common interests. Where to find these women? I'd think the internet is a decent place to check. If not, go to places where you are sure people who share common interests with you go to. I'm not saying go bone the first woman you get interesting in. Work up the confidence to meet women and start dating often to find that person who will eventually... help you lose your virginity if you wanna lose it that badly.





I apologize if I sound too critical or if I've offended you in any way. That was certainly not my intention.People, I've been waiting for over 20 minutes, please give me some advice!?
If this is a joke, then go away, you're not wanted.


If it's true, then here's my advice: Get out and see the world! Buy a new outfit, get your hair done, and go out to a club. Get a part time job and go back to school. Move to a nice apartment near a lot of nice people, and get to know them. Don't spend your whole day inside. Go out. Go out! You'll have the time of your life. If you're a nice guy and it shows, girls will naturally flock to you if you DON'T try.


Hope that helps. :)
You are waiting for 37 years instead of 20 min.
Go to the singles section ffs. This is a games section not a singles/matchmaking section. and your 37???????????????????? Go to a club if u wanna shag
For your sex problem 1 word prostitutes
no it isn't good to live with ur parents at age 37, especially that you dont have a job to help them out...staying a virgin isnt really a problem but you definately need to go find a job.
listen,its good that your a virgin,and maybe you should get a job.you would meet alot of people that way

No comments:

Post a Comment