Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do this job REALLY want Thai employees or people who can speak Thai? 10 points for the best advice.?

I am a Thai. I want to apply for this job. It is a NGO, an executive assistant/grants administrator position in Washington DC. I had a phone interview with them. They said, they are expanding their Grantees in SE Asian and Central Asian. They want someone who can contact with the Thai grantees. I speak Thai and English. I have Master's Degree, but I am very young and lack of work experiences...





What do you think? Will I have a chance?





********


Qualifications:


鈥?Bachelors degree (MA, or professional degree a plus)


鈥?One to three years executive assistant and/or grants administrative experience


鈥?Passion for human rights and social justice


鈥?Excellent writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills


鈥?Fluency in English and fluency in one or more of the following languages: Thai, Russian, Spanish, French, or ArabicDo this job REALLY want Thai employees or people who can speak Thai? 10 points for the best advice.?
Every time you ask a question here you say 10 points for the best advice, but not once have you awarded someone with a best answer. So I would say your someone who doesn't kept her word. So who would want to hire someone like you.Do this job REALLY want Thai employees or people who can speak Thai? 10 points for the best advice.?
you should applpy, your qualified for the job and work experience is only valid if it is relevant. You can speak Thai and that is essential in South Asia NGO.


Go for it, get the opportunity to show your talents to the interview panel. It might be they want someone who can grow into the job, also they might have other posts that they decide they could offer you, so yes it is best to make the effort.
Yes definitely, you have a chance. I have got job offers from publishing companies despite my lack of experience (solely bcos I have a specilaisation children's literature). I have got job offers from publishing companies despite my lack of experience (solely bcos I have a specilaisation children's literature)





But that's all it is - a chance. It's up to you to make use of it... When you go for a direct interview, show your full charisma and talent to dazzle them :)
How can someone here judge you qualifications for a job. Some things you don't list is your previous experience, what your degree is in, your age and another important item is how you present yourself. Good luck with the job anyway.





Also it's ';Does this job';
To be honest, no, I don't think you really have a chance. I mean there's sooo many ppl in the US nowadays who can speak Thai and Enlgish well, and isn't that job really hard to get and needs a lot of oversea experience?


sorry
I think you have no chance......your are to young and no experience...to bad...why study so hard and then lack of working experience ..goodluck
No. Read the last line carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment