Saturday, August 21, 2010

People please read this i need your advice?

ok me and my gf broke up 3 months ago so here is the story we were best friends for 6 months before we started dating and then we started dating and we were soooo happy it was great we dated for 10 months and then i started changing a bit like i would get mad at her if she couldnt hang out or if she didnt call me or txt me i was soo dumb i dont think i gave her very much space so then she broke up with me cuz she couldnt handle it. so for the past 3 months we have been talking and hanging out but i still love her and want to be with her,by the way she still wants to be best friends and so do i but its soo hard.she said she doesnt want to be with me prolly cuz i havent changed. we talked last night and i got really mad at her cuz she is hanging out with this other guy alot and i shouldnt be cuz she is my ex.So what should i do i still want to be best friends with her but i really want to be back with her and i know i need to change my anger problem .Please help!!! HOW CAN I GET HER BACKPeople please read this i need your advice?
ok, so she says you probably haven't changed and then you get mad at her? you need to show her you've changed. just be around her without getting mad and she'll see. if she hangs out with other guys, i know it will get you mad but just control it.

No comments:

Post a Comment