Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ok people help me out please. Give me advice?

Ok around last year I broke up with my ex for my other ex which was really immature. I've been trying to look for her and I found her like 2 days ago. We talked on webcam and we were talking about a little bit about our past relationship and I asked her to start over with us from scratch and forget about the past and she said ok. so we're friends for now. We were talking until she started stopping, (which just proves I have a chance I think. If we were friends wed be talking everyday or whatever) She said she wants to focus on school right now and date later in the meantime shes making all types of friends. Do you think I have a chance or do I not have any chance at all? Is there any way to increase my chances? Give me your opinion?Ok people help me out please. Give me advice?
You should keep talking to her, if she keeps making lame excuses, then shes not interested and doesn't like you. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment