Monday, August 23, 2010

Serious but honest people only need both guys and girls advice on relationships!?

I have only had one relationship in my life and we have been together 8 years on and off. Well we got back together and we have been back together for 6 months. The first few months was good but now everything is different. He won't have intercourse with me unless I agree to let someone else join in. I am an old fashion girl with lots of morals. I told him no because I don't feel right. I feel that if you are happy in a relationship then why invite someone else in plus I feel sex should between to people who love each other. He said it would only happen once unless we like it then we could do it more often but it just don't seem right. So my question is what should I do and am I wrong for the way I feel. He is very pushy about it lately.Please help thank you very muchSerious but honest people only need both guys and girls advice on relationships!?
omg do you hear your self...you answered your own question! you know the answers!! get him gone!Serious but honest people only need both guys and girls advice on relationships!?
i've been in my current relationship for about 9 years, and its my one and only real relationship ever so i know how you feel in that regard. However, if you are not comfortable with doing what he's asking, he obviously isn't the right person for you (anymore). Would you rather break it off now or waste another 5 years with this creep? move on and make yourself happy. if he wants threesomes there's nothing wrong with that unless you dont want it.
ok... ya thats just wrong. if you say no and he keeps asking, then dump him.
thats just wrong of him to say he wont have sex with you unless someone else joins in.


if you dont want to do it, you definately shouldnt.


I personally think you should just find a new guy already.
you are not wrong at all! he shouldn't be making you feel uncomfortable like that or forcing you to do anything. i think maybe you should just take a break from him for a while and see if he's really worth it. since you've only had one relationship go out and date more people! you'll probably find someone you like tons better and will totally worship you. good luck!
i think you are right to feel the way you feel and if he really loves you he will respect that you only want to do it with him and not let someone else join in. if not i would leave him and find someone who feels the way you do.
omg if u aren't married and ur an old-fashioned kinda girl then why are u having sex with him?? but to answer ur question if u don't want to and it is out of ur comfort zone don't do it. and if he cant respect ur wishes drop his a s s and don't go back to it
he is a creep and if you dont want to do that then dont stay out of it and tell him to find someoe else
Well, i a threesum ruins relationships. and people that are that pushy on the subject know it and might try to ruin the relationship. I think you should end it once and for all... Good luck.. I sympathise with you
what a JERK screw his ***, kick him off the curb and say next, he is messing with u and wants to use you to fullfill his selfish fantasies tell him u think hes disrespecting u and if he want someone else to join u will opt out and give him the gratitude of finding another loser to feed his sorry excuse of an Ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment