Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey people!!!!!!! I feel lonely. I need some advice.?

I' m 19 and i feel like i don't have any close friends. I'm not a nerd. i can make new friends easily. I'm the type of person who can get more than five girl's number in a day. I don't think it's hard at all. My problem is that i don't like calling people. They are usally the ones who call me. Which makes it really hard for me to get close to anyone. Right now, i have about 30 numbers ( including boys) in my phone but i don't have a close relationship with any of them. Can anybody help. What do you guys think of this problem? Anyone has an advice?Hey people!!!!!!! I feel lonely. I need some advice.?
I think you need to pick up the phone and just dial! Even though you dislike it, you went get anywhere if you just stare at the numbers on your phone and not do anything about them. There's no point in getting them.Hey people!!!!!!! I feel lonely. I need some advice.?
Well,I think you should call every last one of them %26amp;%26amp; ask them how's school so your convo isn't boring.
It is not always easy being a go getter. I am somewhat shy myself. I often find myself forcing my to be involved in things that involves more than a few people. The good thing is after I reach down inside and make the first move It gets easier. Just try to rely on your inner strength.
Sadly, I have the same problem :( except I have tons of numbers in my phone and I have tons of friends on my Myspace (all that I kno personally). However, I am not close to many of them because I am afraid to get close to anyone for fear that im gonna get hurt. I moved to American 4 years ago and Im still adjusting because I miss my family %26amp; friends. But you gotta realize that the only way you can give yourself a shot at friendship or being close to someone is to not be afraid to get close. Call ppl up ask them to hang out, do stuff with them. Dont be afraid to get close to ppl, open up and dont wait for them to call, call sometimes. What's the worst that can happen?? Serioulsy, we've all been rejected one way or another, but that doesnt mean we have to shut everyone out. Now go call someone, see of they wanna hang out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment