Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ok,nice people who would like to give me some advice...[[this is fairly short]]?

Ok,well,I like this boy for 3 years.He finally figures it out.But Im not sure if he like,believes the person who told him.





So,how can I make myself noticeable to him,and how can I like,stick in his head?





[[I think hes liked me once before...about a year ago.Not positive though.]]





And Im scared of talking to him!!How can I find ways to talk to him???And make myself noticable?Ok,nice people who would like to give me some advice...[[this is fairly short]]?
A nice perfume.





long after the meeting the scent remains on the brain - true!Ok,nice people who would like to give me some advice...[[this is fairly short]]?
walk up to him, grab his crotch (gently), and say ';Hi';. Guaranteed to get his attention.
go good/ sexy tings in front of him.. act like u dont see him tell he talks 2 u
Be yourself and maybe find out some of his interests and learn about them and casually bring those subjects up. Thus a dialogue will begin, also everytime you see him, look right him and give him a nice big smile and keep going right past him.
just take a leap of faith and be unreasonably out going .
Bump into him ';accidently';,blame him unjustly,making a big scene,then approach and apologize the next day. i bet he asks you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment