Monday, August 23, 2010

Maybe you reptilian people could help me with a froggie advice?

Please read my question: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Maybe you reptilian people could help me with a froggie advice?
I beleive the laws are very strict on the removal and keeping of wild frogs in austrailia. I personaly would have found somewhere close by to re-locate him if you where worried about him being in a dry place. Then again I would have also felt sorry for him.


You seam to be doing well though, I don't know what sort of tank set up you have, you'll probably need to do daily water changes, unless you have a filter then once or twice a week should be ok.





Go to your pet shop and ask if they have that species on their wholesalers list, if they haven't got them in store they may be able to order one.


From what I understand the crickets should be dusted with a vitamin supliment in order to keep him healthy.





Good luck.
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment