Saturday, August 21, 2010

People trying to sabotage my relationship, need advice.?

I've heard the worst news of my life I could never have predicted in my worst nightmares. someone told one of my boyfriend's friend that I have had sexual relations with a guy. They were very specific and my boyfriend is finding it hard to believe me when I say they are bullshiting. It is a fact, I have never been disloyal to my boyfriend and would never disrespect him by sleeping around. I have trust issues that I am working on, and he has total trust in me. Now he is thinking I have trust issues because I am guilty of something. The trust issues is just my personal struggle I am working on. This is a total blow to his ego and he is finding it hard to believe me. I cannot believe someone is out there trying to break us apart. I know his friends do not like me, and disapprove of him ';settling down';. I just wrote him a very long letter and intend to give it to him tonight. I saw him last night and after buckets of (my) tears, we have seem to patched things up until he went home then he started having thoughts and doubts. The person even told him more lies about me. We totally relapsed and I have no idea what else to tell him. I plan to meet him tonight to give him the letter, and I want some advice on what else should I tell him. Especially with the issue of people trying to sabotage our relationship. We have been together for 9 mnths now and I am not ready to give up. He doesn't see it necessary to find out who is the source of the rumor, and I do. I think we need to talk to that person who first said I am sleeping around so we can get to the bottom of this. This is very important to me. I am done crying and I refuse to feel guilty for something I have never done. Please help.


Thank you.People trying to sabotage my relationship, need advice.?
Some people just have nothing better to do than sabotage other people's relationship. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over a year, although we have never had this kind of issue happen. I have trust issues also, but lately I have really worked through them and got over it.


I believe that you just need to call him up or go to his house and sit him down and express how you feel completely.


Tell him that the reason that you have trust issues is because of ............


The reason for my trust issues is because I have been cheated on in the past and I find it hard to believe that he will not end up just like them sometimes.


Then tell him that you would really appreciate knowing what the source of the rumors is because it would help you work through your problems.


If possible, talk to the source and have he/she explain their reasons for the sabotaging.


You and your significant other can work through the issue because it is rather childish and minor.


Goodluck.People trying to sabotage my relationship, need advice.?
I am so glad I am old.





Sweetheart, leave him alone. If he can't believe you, than find someone who will. Things that start badly always end badly, and that includes relationships. As an old married guy, I can say that 9 months is long enough to date someone who isn't 100% compatible, but 12 months is too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment